The Melbourne All Suites Inn is a pet-friendly hotel in Melbourne, FL that welcomes a max of two pets per room with a daily fee of $15 a day per pet. There is no pet fee for service dogs but they have to go in pet master rooms.
Emotional support animals or ESA are breed restricted and do pay a pet fee. Due to insurance policies we do restrict certain breeds, see below:
- St. Bernard
- Great Dane
- Bull Terrier
- Siberian Husky
- Chow Chow
- Belgian Malinois
- Pakistani Bull Dog
- Doberman Pinscher
- Pit Bull
- Caucasian Shepherd
- German Shepherd
- Australian Shepherd
- Tosa Inu
- American Bulldog
- Perro de Presa Canario
- Alaskan Malamute
- Cane Corse
- All pets must be in a carrier or on a leash at all times while on property and use ONLY designated areas.
- Pets are not permitted in the lobby, lounge, restaurant, or pool areas.
- Designated pet walking area is in the REAR building
- Guests MUST clean up all animal waste using disposal bags provided
- All pets must be in a crate if left in the room alone
- Guests are responsible for any and all damage incurred by pets
- MAXIMUM weight of any animal in the room is 50 pounds. Max 2 per room.
- Service animals must be in a vest, or the card verifying that they are CERTIFIED AND REGISTERED service animal must be presented at the time of check in to
vacate the daily fee. Service animals are not to be left in the room alone.
- All animals must not inhibit the peaceful stay of any other guest, otherwise an
additional fee up to and including the cost of the disturbed guest’s room.
THERE IS A DAILY FEE OF $15.00 PER PET ASSESSED TO YOUR BILL.
Things to do in Vero beach
The Vero Beach Inn & Suites has plenty of great hotel amenities to offer. But nothing compares to exploring the great city of Vero Beach, FL. Indian River County celebrates sunrises, culture, and tourism. Which is one of the reasons why Vero Beach was voted one of America’s happiest places! Therefore, we want you to see more of what Indian River County has to offer by checking out our ‘Things To Do’ blog or visiting the official Visit Indian River County website